Worst Things in the World
1. Being the only person with a lighter when you’re hanging out with three or more smokers.
2. Not having lube the first time your boyfriend/girlfriend agrees to trying anal.
3. The DMV.
4. Realizing that you have to pee right before take-off on an airplane.
5. Your in-laws.
6. That restaurant your grandparents love.
7. The people in the middle of the street selling candy canes for a donation when you don’t have any cash on you.
8. Wrapping ill-shaped presents.
9. Having to give presents.
10. Theme parties where only half the people dressed for it and you’re one of them.
11. People who say, “I’m not racist, but…”.
12. People who claim their ignorance is because of their socio-economic class while growing up.
13. First dates.
14. When people talk in circles but are convinced that they’re actually making a point.
15. Your sister’s temper tantrums.
16. The fact that Tiger Woods was getting laid more than us all.
17. Ice storms.
18. Rain on the day of your outdoor wedding.
19. Snooki from Jersey Shore.
20. Being next to someone in line that you don’t want to talk to.
21. The amount of people you see when you leave the house thinking, “I hope I don’t see anyone…”.
22. Finding out the guy/girl you are dating is a fan of country.
23. Hearing “don’t call us, we’ll call you” after a job interview.
24. Detroit’s unemployment rate.
25. How you look on a webcam.
26. Finding out the guy/girl you broke up with has a new, super successful significant other.
27. Jon Gosselin, Octomom.
28. People who don’t think gays should get married.
30. The fact that 2012 is now less than three years away.